Tips for Great Shopping Deals for new Palm Springs Home Owners
Here are my 8 tips for great places to shop if you are setting up a Palm Springs vacation rental home:
- Lowes or HomeDepot on Ramon for carpet and appliances (and tools, garbage cans..all the basic hardware you need to set up a new home).
- HomeGoods in Bermuda Dunes for small furniture pieces, quality bed, bath & kitchen goods, quirky decorator items.
- TJ MAX for more great prices on quality home decorating pieces like pillows, nightstands, dishes, towels…I bought our nightstands and modern lamps here for most of the bedrooms.
- The Estate Sale Company for quality consignment and some almost new furniture at amazing prices – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this store on Hwy 111 near Gene Autry intersection. A must visit! It is HUGE!
- Walmart for basic pillows, towels, cleaning supplies. And they have a grocery section with fresh produce sometimes with prices 50% lower than Albertson’s!
- Target – good old Target for bedding, dishtowels and other basic home goods. Always fun shopping here!
- Ikea – if your up for the drive to Covina – I haven’t been there yet, but intend to go at some point.
Hollywood Room: Pillows and nightstand from TJ MAX. Canvas pop art from HomeGoods. Bedding and lamp from Target.
Kitchen/Dining Room: New Pottery Barn dining room suite and designer end chairs from The Estate Sale Company.
Have fun shopping in sunny Palm Springs!
Originally Posted by Palm Springs Vacation Pad on 6/26/2009